Expert guidance for managing your Healthcare property assets
Our dedicated team provides a comprehensive range of services to support concept to completion of Primary Care premises, including GP surgeries, medical centres, dentists and pharmacies. We can advise on all property related matters including notional rent appeals (CMR), rent reviews and lease renewals, as well as Market Valuations for partnership or secured lending purposes. We also help with sale and leaseback opportunities and associated NHS approvals, disposals and acquisitions, extensions, refurbishments, building and condition surveys, planning and property management. We can provide individual or tailor made combinations of services enabling you to make informed decisions about the future of your premises.
Healthcare sector expertise
Our expert team offers a wealth of commercial knowledge in Healthcare property and over 25 years’ experience within the industry. In the last 12 months, we have worked with around 500 medical centres and also work with pharmacies, dental surgeries and other healthcare providers.
We review District Valuers’ assessments with informed, evidence-based reports, and provide valuations for partnerships and banks. Our services support both landlords and GPs with rent reviews, lease renewals and notional rent assessments (CMR). If you’re considering an improvement scheme, we work closely with delivery partners to ensure that projects are delivered to standard and on time.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY...
“Aitchison Raffety provided an excellent service and appraisal of the market value of my surgery. They took time to explain everything to me and the incoming partner regarding the valuation, and in doing so negotiated a very good settlement. I would not hesitate to recommend Aitchison Raffety in their professionalism and negotiating skills in a very niche area of buying and selling NHS surgeries without factoring in goodwill to the sale which is not allowed under the NHS rules.”
“Aitchison Raffety has been providing advice to Rothschild House Group for 15 years for property valuations, advice on rental levels and NHS reimbursement through to acting as our surveyor on building projects. We have always found them excellent to work with and their advice invaluable.”
“Aitchison Raffety has supported us for over twenty years with valuation work, rent reviews and premises development. Their team have always been professional, reliable and clear in their communications. We know that their opinions, which have been of great value to us, have the authority of those at the top of their game.”
“We were very pleased with the service we received from Aitchison Raffety when we needed advice and a valuation for our GP surgery. All communications were timely and we were very impressed with their knowledge of the specialist market and her professionalism.”
“Our experience dealing with Aitchison Raffety was a positive one. Communication was easily exchanged and we found the service to be stress free and efficient. All employees dealt with were professional and polite and we would recommend their services.”
Achieving a fair outcome for your notional rent review
The proposed reimbursement from NHS England is key to the practice sustainability. The offer you receive is almost always negotiable. We build a strong case to the district valuers for your notional/current market value review and act for you in appeals, to secure an equitable deal.
Our specialist team of healthcare property surveyors are ready to step in and help you navigate the challenges of managing your surgery premises. It starts with a conversation. Give us a call or drop a message in the contact box to get started!Contact
- Market Valuations – for all purposes including partnership, secured lending or dispute resolution purposes. Portfolio valuations also undertaken.
- Rent Reviews & Lease Renewals – ensuring you maximise the income and value for of your premises and secure the best terms in your position as either Landlord or Tenant.
- Notional Rent Appeals (CMR) – maximise the rent reimbursement for your practice. We do the work so you can benefit from the additional income.
- Sale & Leaseback, Acquisitions and Disposals – Expert advice provided from inception to completion.
- Planning & Development – release equity in your surgery premises by securing approved lease terms and selling for the best possible price to the right party. The best advice for acquiring or disposing of healthcare assets as required.
- Property Management – from both occupier and owner perspectives.
- Assistance with Premises Improvements via NHS Grant Funding.
- Building & Condition Surveys – through to planned maintenance programmes and dilapidation advice.