Aiding your lease requirements for Primary Care premises and ensuring a fair rent review
Wherever you are within your surgery lease process, we can provide assistance and advice on the latest government requirements with best-practice methods.
When taking on a new lease, renewing or reviewing, our healthcare team will help the negotiation for tenants and landlords.
Medical premises Rent Reviews
Primary care lease renewals, organisation and management almost always requires specialist advise and representation. Our specialist Primary Care healthcare advisors are experienced in acting for both Landlords and Tenants in this respect, liaising with NHS England to ensure continued support for the length of the agreed term and proposed levels of rent as per the Notional Rent reimbursement (CMR) scheme.
We have experience serving many healthcare establishments and understand the need for pragmatic solutions.
As a specialist rent review and lease renewal surveyor for GP premises, our service follows initial discussions to establish the requirements of our client, preparing Heads of Terms, negotiations with the other party, to NHS approval of the final draft prior to signature.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY...
“Aitchison Raffety’s advice in the area of healthcare property has been enormously helpful over many years. From rent reviews and lease extensions to building repairs and planning matters their all-round expertise has proved invaluable in this specialist field.”
Securing a fair healthcare lease agreement
Our primary care healthcare team will secure a fair healthcare lease agreement with NHS approval on GP practices and agree fair rent as detailed in the review clause of the lease. We offer unrivalled access to many trusted advisors, including insurance, legal, surveyors and maintenance firms.
Operating in-depth analysis into your lease
We are engaged with more than 400 rent reviews in relation to medical centres and GP surgeries each year, advising as an independent surveyor with regard to the relevant NHS Premises Cost Directions, the latest being 2013.
- Up to date knowledge on healthcare (primary care) lease advisory best practices and government requirements.
- Professional representation for both Landlords and Tenants of healthcare leasehold properties.
- Specialist advice on NHS Improvement Grant and Development Funding (including Transformation Funding).
- Lease Terms and Full Heads of Terms prepared, negotiated and agreed.
- Access to the whole Aitchison Raffety Group for related enquiries and growth opportunities.
- Skilled at preparing and submitting third party representations and presenting evidence at court.
Want to know more?
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch with you.