Trust us to help you minimise your business rates bill
Business rates valuations for the leisure sector need to be viewed differently from other commercial property. The valuations can depend upon income and expenditure or construction costs. At Aitchison Raffety, our team of experts can help make sure your valuations are correct, know how to best present your valuation in order to minimise your business rates bill.
Providing leisure rates relief
Business rates can represent a large overhead for organisations, however, within the leisure industry, these overheads can be variable and complicated to understand and calculate, especially when seasonal trends mean no one month is the same as another.
We fully understand how to organise and present business rates for the leisure sector focussing on non-standard valuation methods to view your true costs and expenses.
Where you need a business valuation for taxation purposes, our expertise and knowledge allow us to focus on the potential of the site and see through the basic expenditure to work out the businesses true cost.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY...
“It was a pleasure to work with Aitchison Raffety, extremely knowledgeable and professional at all times. This culminated at the tribunal when their presentation and response under questioning was extremely slick. They prepared me well for my own evidence and cross examination. A sterling job.”
Reducing the chance of incorrect property tax
Providing national business rates relief for the leisure industry is standard to us. We’re aware of current legislation and how economic factors can impact your business. And teamed with our knowledge, we can help you reduce the chance of paying incorrect property taxes.
Simplifying business rates
Business rates relief for the leisure sector need not be complicated. Our team is on hand to guide you through every step of the way and simplify legal or technical jargon, and make the most out of your leisure property and business.
- Reduce your risk of overpaying rates bills.
- Mitigating your business rates liability.
- Managing any business rates relief and disruption appeals.
- Knowledge of flexible and dynamic business practices.
- Understands the true business valuation.
- Minimise any unnecessary property costs and billing errors.
- Helping you budget your property for the long term.
- Understanding the complicated jargon and keeping our knowledge up to date, so you don’t need to.
- Experience in understanding how over and under trading affects a valuation.