Planning consultancy for Healthcare and GP medical centres
Our team of healthcare planning consultants and qualified Chartered Town Planners have provided comprehensive services of our clients and their medical premises throughout the UK for over 25 years.
Our advice can cover the whole planning process from the initial stage which can include seeking pre application advice through to the determination of a planning application or planning appeal, as well as dealing with any condition discharges.
Your Planning Permission
Obtaining planning permission for Healthcare and GP medical centres can involve a variety of stages, from planning appraisals, appeals, applications, enforcements, and assisting local communities/Parish Councils to secure new facilities as part of developments.
Our team of healthcare planning consultants ensures that whatever the requirements are, they are organised and managed in the shortest possible time frame and on the best terms.
We safeguard any potential risk or pitfalls and make sure they’re minimised with any advice we provided, having successfully managed and provided advice and guidance for countless private and NHS planning consultations.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY...
“Aitchison Raffety’s advice in the area of healthcare property has been enormously helpful over many years. From rent reviews and lease extensions to building repairs and planning matters their all-round expertise has proved invaluable in this specialist field.”
Healthcare strategic planning
Where the Local Development Framework system has made it more important than ever to promote land for development in the long term, we can advise clients on the appropriate timing to make representations promoting a specific parcel of land to give your planning case the best chance possible.
Members of the Primary Care Premises Forum
We are proud to be members of the Primary Care Premises Forum, an association with extensive knowledge of the provision of primary care premises to help promote best practice within its area of healthcare real estate consulting expertise.
- Member of the Primary Care Premises Forum.
- Act in the best interest of Medical teams regarding their building planning permission.
- Assist you with any planning appraisal, appeals, objections and applications and guide you through the complex development plan system.
- Help you understand your rights and options with regards to private and commercial planning permission.
- Review and look at potential land opportunities including property and land valuation.
- Manage the planning appeal process providing compelling evidence orally and written to be submitted to Hearings and Public Inquiries.
Want to know more?
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch with you.