Aitchison Raffety has considerable experience and success in redeveloping and converting commercial buildings to residential use.
Recent success has included obtaining Prior Approval for the residential conversion of an office building in an allocated employment area in Luton, Bedfordshire. Planning permission was subsequently granted for remodelling and two additional floors, creating a six storey building, to optimise the number residential units.
A similar approach was successful in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, where a combination of Prior Approval and planning permission achieve the conversion and redevelopment of the substantial office block in the town centre.
- Backpacker Hostels
- Glossop, Derbyshire – Mixed use Residential and Commercial redevelopment
- Hemel Hempstead & Luton – Office Conversion and Redevelopment
- Planning consent given for exceptional property in Daventry countryside
- Tollgate Service Station, Gravesend – New Service Station in the Green Belt
- Weston on the Green, Oxfordshire – Residential Development