Part of our vision is to be a great place to work and so we are working hard to make this a place where you can do your best work every day. We are developing our people managers to ensure they are able to bring out the best from their teams and we are always listening to our employees to ensure that we keep improving what it’s like to work for us.
The benefits of working at Aitchison Raffety are broad, some of which are highlighted below.
Financial – we offer
• Competitive salaries
• Tailored bonus schemes for most areas of the business
• Car Allowance for eligible roles
Wellbeing – we offer
• Medicash membership for all
• PMI for eligible roles
• Wellbeing initiatives internally
Other – we offer
• Flexible working – with a range of office locations and the ability to blend being in an office with working from home
• Social – we look to offer a range of social events for local teams and the full organisation
Development is key at Aitchison Raffety, whether it’s part of your formal CPD requirements or part of your ongoing development in your role or as a leader or manager. We ensure that you are supported to drive your own development forward.
With offices in Stokenchurch, London, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Bristol and Birmingham, and more to come as we focus on becoming a national consultancy.
View current vacancies