Bespoke home condition and building surveys to allow you to make an informed decision
You’ll be in safe hands with our qualified residential property surveying team.
We will review the condition of the property and help you make an informed decision should you want to purchase it, what a fair price would be and if any further action is required beforehand.
Should you wish to expand, refurbish or reconfigure the property, we can provide you with solid advice.
Residential building analysis
Our residential property surveyor will undertake a detailed inspection and report of the construction, and condition of a property, be it freehold or leasehold. Our reports are clear, concise and tailored to your requirements and concerns as well as detailing considerations requiring legal advice.
Your residential property surveyor will carry out a full inspection and review into your property, helping you understand the next steps should we identify any issues, including physical defects or potential legal areas of concern that may affect your decision to proceed with the purchase.
With expertise in multiple residential property aspects, our team can support and guide you whatever your residency property type is.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY...
“We have been extremely impressed with the sound and clear advice you have provided over the past 21 months or so. We could not have achieved the result we have without your tremendous support and knowledge. It has been a pleasure to have worked with you.”
Qualified chartered residential property surveyors
Our professional team is accomplished at property surveys and holds a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Their expertise allows them to easily spot any potential pitfalls and concerns our clients may have about their building before it’s even been spoken about.
Managing your residential property survey
Whether you wish to establish the property condition to make the site your family home, view it as a potential investment or require advice to determine if an extension could be possible, having a residential property survey is crucial.
- Specialist residential property surveyors on hand to conduct your survey providing tailored reports to individual client requirements including potential costs for necessary repair works.
- Reviewing and advising on any related matters that may hold up your property purchase due to the building.
- Researching potential pitfalls and cost requirements allows negotiation for the purchase price or lease terms.
- Providing a comprehensive view on the construction, condition and maintenance liability of the premises.
- Review and advise on boundary or party wall agreements.
- Fully qualified Building Inspectors who carry out Defect Analysis surveys.
Want to know more?
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch with you.