We manage your leisure planning needs from start to finish
Our experienced team has significant knowledge and experience of securing planning permission for leisure developments of all types. We have a good understanding of relevant planning policies and strong local knowledge.
Planning for leisure business
We prepare, submit and manage many applications for all forms of leisure developments. Our experience of the application process from preparation through to the determination by the Council often involves consultation and negotiation with officers of the Council and other statutory consultees. Once determined, we can also deal with the discharge of planning conditions securing the necessary consents for the development to begin. We also have significant experience in handling planning appeals for leisure developments, including written representations, hearings and public inquiries.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY...
“The result that Aitchison Raffety achieved was excellent news for our business. Despite the Council’s strong opposition, Aitchison Raffety was able to present the facts in such a way that our appeal was swiftly granted. An excellent outcome and very professionally handled”
Knowing how to best utilise your space
Land and buildings are significant investments for leisure establishments, therefore, it is a top priority we protect these assets and utilise them correctly to get the most return on investment.
We provide full consideration to any planning request to ensure the best case possible is submitted.
We use our professional expertise to plan the best strategy and present the strongest case possible for any scheme.
- Maximise the chances of obtaining your desired planning consent.
- Have a very high success rate over a long period.
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide a personal service from experienced professionals.
- Have a diverse skills base within the team.
- Have strong local knowledge of our areas of coverage; and experience of similar planning issues.
- Have worked for many different councils and consultancies; have a good understanding of council’s policies and procedures; good working relationship with their planning officers.
Want to know more?
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch with you.