Our education portfolio is wide, ranging from alterations and extensions to existing buildings, to more comprehensive developments including relocation and rationalisation projects, standalone buildings, and new sports facilities. We have also helped clients to unlock value through planning permission for alternative development.
Total planning advice
We provide a comprehensive planning service, from initial consultation, through to submission of the application. This includes:
- Initial consultation and appraisal, review of the site and any policy constraints or designations, and investigations into planning history;
- Pre-application meetings with the Local Planning Authority and other relevant bodies
- Preparation and submission of the application – detailed planning documents in support of the development.
We have excellent relationships with many architects and other consultants, including highways and transportation, ecology, landscape architects, heritage experts, arboriculturists, and contamination consultants.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY...
“We appointed Aitchison Raffety to ensure a smooth planning process including liaising re conditions for a new build special needs school in Northamptonshire. The service we received was very good, cost effective with information being provided in a timely manner and to a high standard.”
Tailored to your need and situation
There are many rules around the expansion or redevelopment of rural schools and education sites. Similarly, schools in built-up urban locations find land for development is finite, and space is a premium.
In each case we provide specialist expertise and advice to help get the most out of the site.
Securing your education establishments planning permission
Our trusted team of Education Planning Consultants will find the best method to secure your outcome.
- Agile and responsive team on hand.
- Provide an extensive knowledge and experience on education development.
- Enhance the value of land and other assets.
- Prepare, submit, and manage many types of development proposals from initial stages to determination.
- Handle all types of planning appeals and tribunals providing either written evidence or as expert witnesses in Public Inquiries and Examinations.
- Review and look at potential land opportunities.
Want to know more?
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch with you.