We can help with your commercial property requirements whether you're expanding or contracting.
At Aitchison Raffety, we have a proven track record of successfully disposing and acquiring of premises for our clients.
We ensure that the requirements are achieved in the shortest possible time frame, on the best terms with any potential risk or pitfalls minimised and any advice we provide being in your best interest.
Expert advice for single or multiple property disposals and acquisitions
Our Commercial Agency team advises on the letting, selling and acquisition of property both for occupation and investment. For tenants, we advise on the subletting and assignment of their leases and acquisition of new premises.
If you are looking to purchase or sell property as an investment, our specialists can advise on where best to buy and the best strategy to adopt in order to maximise sale value.
We have strategically located offices across the country and are specialists in all types of property including Offices, Industrial and Retail, and have dedicated teams that focus on Healthcare and Education.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY...
“We have used Aitchison Raffety for over 15 years, selling buildings, new leases, negotiating lease extensions, dilapidations and business rate reductions. Their advice and professionalism is excellent, and their ability to see through and smooth over a transaction stands them out from the crowd.”
When you need a team of experts with a total understanding of business premises risk and opportunities, we have you covered.
By working with our Commercial Property team, you also have access to the whole Aitchison Raffety Group and their expertise and knowledge.
Helping your business succeed with commercial property
Our team provides you with the best advice and due diligence for on and off market situations. We also have excellent contacts with solicitors, accountants, fit-out contractors, builders and FSAs to ensure that the transaction runs smoothly.
- Market appraisal including possible development and/or planning gain.
- Market advice on likely terms achievable and submission of offers including negotiation with lessors and vendors to obtain the very best terms.
- Preparation and implementation of marketing plan for property disposal, utilising our extensive central database of parties seeking premises.
- High profile both locally and online to maximise enquiries received with a proven ability to convert enquiries into sales and lettings.
- Good contacts with specialist property lenders, brokers, solicitors and accountants.
- Managing all aspects of the commercial property search and shortlisting the most suitable opportunities so that you can concentrate on your business.
Want to know more?
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch with you.