How we’re driving positive change in the valuation sector with market-leading technology
Whatever your property type, our team’s goal for every client we work with is to provide your business with the best service to meet your property needs.
For our Valuation team, this meant adopting a forward-thinking approach, investing in the latest technology to support our rigorous audit and control process, meaning we can offer our clients reliable, robust, high-quality valuation reports and advice every time.
Accuracy and efficiency
As one of the earliest adopters of Valos, over two years ago, we have been able to
- Access real-time property-specific information within a matter of seconds
- Bring real efficiency to the reporting process
- Increase the accuracy of data searches
- Increase reporting volume and capacity
Enhanced service on your Valuation
Utilising this technology means we can provide a better service to you through:
- Enhanced turnaround times with reliable and timely delivery
- High quality, accurate and consistent reporting
- Free up time to communicate with our valued clients, and offer a more personalised, relationship driven service
- Competitive pricing
But don’t just take our word for it, Alex Kountourides, Valos’ Co-Founder comments:
“Aitchison Raffety were one of the first firms to adopt Valos, which is testament to the firm and their forward-thinking approach.
We are proud to be working with firms of Aitchison Raffety’s calibre who are the forefront of driving positive change in the valuation sector through the incorporation of technology.”
Get expert advice for your property
If you’re looking for a professional Valuation on your property or you’d like further information please do contact the Valuations team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Valuation team has more than 40 experts, each with an average of 22 years’ experience. With offices around the country, we have an established network of local experts providing local market knowledge to ensure you get the best advice, whatever your property type.