01442 874087 / 020 7907 email@example.com
Hayden joined Aitchison Raffety in 2014 having previously worked within several local authorities planning departments, including the London Borough of Harrow, London Borough of Newham and St Albans City and District Council.
He has a wealth of experience handling a diverse range of planning related developments, including residential, commercial, employment and mixed use developments. Hayden also has considerable experience in pre-application discussions and undertaking appeals, including Written Representations, Hearings and Inquiries.
In January 2019, Hayden was promoted to an Associate Director.
Areas of work
- Planning Applications
- Appraising development opportunities
- Promoting sites in emerging Local Plans
- Enforcement Notices
Since joining Aitchison Raffety, Hayden has worked on a range of planning schemes, including the following:
- Large scale mixed-use scheme for construction of 268 flats and 1404 square metres of office space.
- Conversion of an office building and its subsequent remodelling and extension to form a high rise city centre development.
- Sensitive heritage led major development for the conversion and redevelopment of a Listed public house to provide four residential units, and seven town houses.
- Presented evidence at a Public Inquiry for a retirement village.
- Redevelopment of a Green Belt site to provide nine dwellings.
Paul has a specific responsibility for Building Surveying and Design covering both residential and commercial property. The building surveying team also undertake acquisition surveys on a variety of building types including schools, construction monitoring, specific defect analysis, preparation and negotiation of Schedules of Dilapidation and Schedules of Condition.
Paul has over 31 years’ experience with Aitchison Raffety, having started his career in the Special Projects Division of the London Borough of Haringey where he undertook repairs and improvements to schools, housing and public buildings. Initially he worked in Berkhamsted and then Northampton, and Milton Keynes, undertaking residential and commercial surveys and valuations and small building projects before joining our building survey team at our Hemel Hempstead office. He became a Group Director responsible for the building surveying team and undertakes survey and project monitoring work in central London and throughout the UK.
- Monitoring building projects on behalf of lenders
- Work in progress, valuations of construction works
- Acquisition surveys of residential and commercial properties
- Residential valuations
- Insurance reinstatement assessments
Qualifications: BSc (Hons) FRICS C. Build E FCABE
Philip was appointed the Managing Director of Aitchison Raffety in 2020. He works closely with the Finance Director and the heads of each service division to ensure that the company develops and achieves its strategy for growth, maintains its vision, and promotes its values as a new employee owned business.
He continues to undertake work within the education and healthcare sectors throughout the UK.
Philip joined the company in 1997 and has over 30 years’ experience in property as well as business development, systems and people management. From 2009 he headed up the company’s Western Regional Office in Stokenchurch which undertakes work across the West of England and Wales and more recently he led our Healthcare and Education teams. He became Group Operations Director in 2015.
As a chartered surveyor and RICS registered valuer Philip has specialised in valuations for development and investment within the education and healthcare sectors for some considerable time, specifically medical centres, pharmacies, hospitals, crèches, independent schools, academies, and colleges.
Qualifications: BSc (Hons) IRRV (Hons) FRGS FCMI MRICS
07812 733 firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist Property Consultant