Managing your own property can be a major challenge with frequent new regulations imposed on Landlords. Non compliance carries heavy penalties. Our experienced Property Managers remove the burden of all practical and logistical elements of property ownership, and can deliver an innovative management solution for commercial and residential landlords and investors.
We manage a wide variety of mixed-use buildings across the UK and are trusted to find property management solutions that work for our clients. We:
- Maximise on time collection of rent and service charges
- Enhance service delivery to your tenants allowing them 24/7 access to their account and the ability to self-serve and pay using our tenant portal.
- Offer an enhanced service to owners by allowing you access to our management system to ensure you can see up to the minute data across your portfolio
- Provide client accounting and owner statements, along with tailored reports delivered as and when our clients want
- Maintain an event diary for all critical dates including rent review use, lease renewals and insurance renewals
- Are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority toiarrange building insurance and deal with claims
- Maintain regulatory compliance with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Advise on on-going legislative requirements
- Instigate planned and day to day repairs and maintenance with contract supervision
- Provide a 24/7 Help Desk for tenants and bespoke facilities management support whenever needed
- Operate a Data Management system utilising Qube Global Software
- Conduct day to day liaison with tenants
- Manage full service charge budgeting, monitoring and reconciliation with our in house property accounting team
- Offer an environmentally friendly approach with the ability to advise on energy consumption across your managed portfolio, further increasing the marketability of your property
Our staff regularly reviews new legislation and regulations to ensure compliance. This together with diligent cost control ensures that income and property values are maximised.