Our Planning division has extensive experience in securing consent for healthcare development, throughout the Midlands, London and the South East. Our key services include:
- Appraisals: A GP surgery planning appraisal provides the first step to successful development of a site. We will review the relevant policy framework for the area, any planning history as well as the features of the site in order to provide a detailed assessment of the opportunities that a site may offer for development and, of course, significant constraints. We will also set out the most appropriate route for securing planning permission.
- Applications: It is more important than ever to engage a professional with experience in planning for GP surgeries who can guide schemes through the system as speedily and efficiently as possible. We have extensive experience in the submission of planning applications for a wide range of healthcare development. All of our professionals understand the importance of achieving planning permission for clients and are fully versed with the complex requirements which now exist.
- Appeals: There are times when it is not possible to obtain planning permission for new GP surgery development from a Local Authority and it becomes necessary to appeal. We use our professional expertise to plan the best strategy and present the strongest case possible for any scheme.
- Local Plan Land Promotion: The Local Development Framework system has made it more important than ever to promote land for development in the long term. We can advise clients on the appropriate timing to make representations promoting a specific parcel of land in order to support the best possible chance of securing its inclusion.
For further information please contact James Holmes MRTPI on 01442 874087 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CMR (Notional Rent) Appeals
- Dental Premises Surveyor
- Healthcare Case Studies
- NHS Grant Funding
- Planning for Healthcare and GP Medical Centres
- Primary Care Premises Forum
- Property Management for Healthcare Premises
- Rent Reviews & Lease Renewals
- Surgery Improvement & Development
- Surgery Investment, Sale & Leaseback