Pharmacies are becoming an important integral part of modern health centres and doctors surgeries, and a valuable source of additional income.
We act for a number of Landlords where Heads of Terms are to be agreed for proposed pharmacy leases and in relation to rent reviews for existing pharmacies.
Over the last ten years the valuation approach has become more heavily linked to relate to a rate per patient and prescription levels generated from the associated surgery, than by the historic method of valuation as a retail unit. We can advise on the best format for leases and interpret existing leases to establish the most suitable approach.
We have a large database of transactions and have considerable experience in all aspects of pharmacy valuation including third party determinations and valuations as well as rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Chells Medical Centre, Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- CMR (Notional Rent) Appeals
- Investment, Sale & Leaseback
- IPD Healthcare Index
- Lister House, Harlow
- Morden Hill Surgery, London
- NHS Grant Funding
- Property Management
- Rent Reviews & Lease Renewals
- Surgery Improvement & Development
- The Avenue Medical Centre, Blackley