We have a team dedicated to constantly monitor schemes or events that can affect occupation, such as the impact of adjacent development works, or major road works. Where the rental value of premises is adversely affected by such changes we will seek a temporary reduction in Rateable Value while the works continue.
We have also challenged Rateable Values where rental values have been materially affected by high vacancy levels, or competition from new developments nearby. Any change that might adversely impact on the value of occupation can be grounds for an appeal.
- Business Rates Budgeting
- Business Rates Data Sheet England
- Business Rates Data Sheet Scotland & Wales
- Business Rates Mitigation
- Business Rates Review (Audits)
- Business Rates Testimonials
- Caledonian House, Hertfordshire
- Business Rates Appeal
- Disruption Appeals
- Empty Property Business Rates