The Valuation Officer collects evidence of rental values to assist in in preparation of the Rating Lists by issuing Requests for Information, which seek details of the tenure of the premises and any rent paid. The information given on these forms can have a direct impact on the rates you and others pay. This and any other information given to the Valuation Officer or the Local Authority should be considered carefully to avoid any unnecessary increase in rate bills.
As part of our service we review and advise on all Business Rates correspondence that you receive from the Valuation Office Agency or your Local Authority. We will assist in completing any statutory documentation that you receive to ensure that the information provided is accurate and does not inadvertently result in an increase in your rate liability.
- Business Rates Budgeting
- Business Rates Data Sheet England
- Business Rates Data Sheet Scotland & Wales
- Business Rates Mitigation
- Business Rates Review (Audits)
- Business Rates Testimonials
- Caledonian House, Hertfordshire
- Business Rates Appeal
- Disruption Appeals
- Empty Property Business Rates