The current Revaluation is due to end on the 31st March 2021, therefore, 1st April 2019 marks the half-way point in the Revaluation period. It will also be the ‘Antecedent Valuation Date’ for the next Revaluation in 2021.
The AR Business Rates – 2017 Revaluation Data Sheet is a reference guide to provide assistance in calculating rate liability for assessments in England.
For further information, please contact Myles O’Brien, Group Director & Head of Business Rates on 0207 907 3700 or via email to myles.o’firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Data sheet
- Business Rates Budgeting
- Business Rates Data Sheet England
- Business Rates Data Sheet Scotland & Wales
- Business Rates Mitigation
- Business Rates Review (Audits)
- Business Rates Testimonials
- Caledonian House, Hertfordshire
- Business Rates Appeal
- Disruption Appeals
- Empty Property Business Rates