Empty rates are a substantial charge which can affect not only property owners but also lessees of vacant buildings. Premises may be vacant purely between occupations or pending refurbishment, conversion or redevelopment.
There are a range of strategies that can be employed to mitigate the effects of empty rates and our specialist team will advise on the best approach, depending on the particular circumstances of each case.
- Business Rates Budgeting
- Business Rates Data Sheet England
- Business Rates Data Sheet Scotland & Wales
- Business Rates Mitigation
- Business Rates Review (Audits)
- Business Rates Testimonials
- Caledonian House, Hertfordshire
- Business Rates Appeal
- Disruption Appeals
- Empty Property Business Rates