Schedules of Condition are carried out in order to determine the condition of a property so that any existing defects can be identified and recorded. A Schedule of Condition may be required in various situations, including:
- As an attachment to a lease, in order to limit a tenant’s dilapidations liability, or in the case of a newly refurbished premises, to ensure there is a record of the condition in which the property is to be returned to the landlord.
- In advance of building works to record the original condition.
- By neighbouring land owners prior to remediation works.
- As part of a Party Wall agreement.
Our knowledge and expertise in dealing with Dilapidations claims has enabled us to gain a unique understanding of how to correctly construct a Schedule of Condition that can truly aid the position of the client in a future Dilapidations claim as long as the property has been correctly maintained during the term of the lease.
We tailor our Schedule of Condition to each client. Schedules can be prepared to record the properties principal features only, or be prepared to a very high level of detail on all types of commercial property across the UK including offices, industrial units, factories, warehouses, educational and healthcare establishments, leisure facilities and retail units.
- Commercial Building Surveying
- Residential Building Surveying & Valuation
- Schedule of Condition
- Dilapidation Survey
- Party Wall Advice
- Project Co-ordination and Management
- Construction Monitoring
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule for Buildings
- Expert Witness
- Reinstatement Costs for Building Insurance