The need for projects to be correctly co-ordinated and managed is greater than ever.
With increasing demands for greater planning, the consultation, financial management, design, environmental and sustainability considerations, construction and refurbishment projects are now equally as complex in the pre-contract stage as they are during the works.
Due to these increased demands the need for a specialist independent Project Manager is now widely accepted as best practice. The majority of banks and other financial supporters for schemes consider effective Project Management as vital to achieving the completion of the works on time and within budget.
- Our services include: preparing drawings and specifications, budget formalisation, procurement strategy, tendering, contractor selection, onsite management, budget control, formalising handover through to the conclusion of any defects and the contractor retention period.
- No matter how small or large the project, our RICS Chartered teams’ specialist knowledge of building technology and legislation can advise on all aspects of alteration, maintenance, refurbishment and construction works.
- Whether undertaking works arising from a previous survey, or refurbishing a property before, during or at the end of a lease, or being instructed directly for Project Work we tailor our services to our clients individual needs.
- We provide a single point of contact and ensure that our clients’ objectives are realised at all the key stages of their project.
- Commercial Building Surveying
- Residential Building Surveying & Valuation
- Schedule of Condition
- Dilapidation Survey
- Party Wall Advice
- Project Co-ordination and Management
- Construction Monitoring
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule for Buildings
- Expert Witness
- Reinstatement Costs for Building Insurance