In some circumstances disputes may arise where the parties are unable to reach a suitable agreement and they therefore will need to either independently or jointly appoint an Expert to prepare a report with the aim of resolving the dispute or disputes prior to the contemplation of legal proceedings.
The format of the report is governed by the courts Civil Procedure Rules and any Practice Directions. The report aims to give relevant opinion as to the evidence, assist in establishing facts, identify issues which will require decisions by the court and explore areas where agreement may be possible.
- Our experienced team of Chartered Building Surveyors use their knowledge and skill to inspect and investigate as necessary to ascertain the facts and prepare a preliminary or final report as required.
- We can provide Expert Witness Reports on a wide variety of matters and we are happy to discuss any issues you may have. All our reports are prepared in accordance with RICS Guidance.
- We have a wealth of experience in preparing Expert Witness Reports on matters such as the quality and/or workmanship relating to construction projects either for on-going or completed projects.
- Commercial Building Surveying
- Residential Building Surveying & Valuation
- Schedule of Condition
- Dilapidation Survey
- Party Wall Advice
- Project Co-ordination and Management
- Construction Monitoring
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule for Buildings
- Expert Witness
- Reinstatement Costs for Building Insurance