In today’s financial climate, the requirement for construction monitoring to be carried out is increasing.
Construction monitoring is conducted through periodic visits to the construction site, usually on a monthly basis, to review the progress of construction work against the project schedule in order to identify possible delays or cost variances, review the quality of the work and certify progress payments. Both private clients and financial institutions can benefit from having construction projects monitored.
- Our RICS Chartered Surveyors have considerable experience in acting in the construction monitoring role producing cost effective reports to provide independent advice on the progress of a development to ensure the timely release of the developments funds.
- We adjust our services to reflect our client’s requirements. The amount and frequency of visits, as well as the detail of our reports, are all tailored to each client’s individual needs.
- Commercial Building Surveying
- Residential Building Surveying & Valuation
- Schedule of Condition
- Dilapidation Survey
- Party Wall Advice
- Project Co-ordination and Management
- Construction Monitoring
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule for Buildings
- Expert Witness
- Reinstatement Costs for Building Insurance