If you are considering a freehold property purchase or taking a lease on a commercial property, we provide building surveys tailored to clients’ individual requirements. Whether you wish to establish the condition of the premises you are considering for your organisations’ day-to-day use, or perhaps as part of an investment portfolio, or you require advice to establish the potential refurbishment, reconfiguration or expansion opportunities, having a Commercial Building Survey will provide you with all the information you require.
A Commercial Building Survey (formerly known as a Structural Survey) is a detailed inspection and report of the construction, and condition of a property. Our reports are practical, clear and concise. Our Building Surveyors carry out building surveys on all types of commercial property across the UK including offices, industrial units, factories, warehouses, educational and healthcare establishments, leisure facilities and retail units.
- Within our experienced team of Chartered Building Surveyors, we are specialists in conducting Commercial Building Surveys and provide clients with the highest level of service.
- We tailor our reports to individual client requirements, such as providing costings for necessary repair works. In cases such as this, it allows clients to renegotiate their purchase price or lease terms and can ultimately provide savings.
- Our aim is to provide a report that covers every concern that our client has.
- Our survey reports provide our clients with a comprehensive view on the construction, condition and maintenance liability of the premises.
- When carrying out Defect Analysis surveys, our Building Surveyors take the same approach yet with specific focus on the defect in question.
- Commercial Building Surveying
- Residential Building Surveying & Valuation
- Schedule of Condition
- Dilapidation Survey
- Party Wall Advice
- Project Co-ordination and Management
- Construction Monitoring
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule for Buildings
- Expert Witness
- Reinstatement Costs for Building Insurance