Premises are a crucial element of most businesses and generally the second highest cost after personnel. It is essential to get the acquisition of premises right, and very expensive to get it wrong.
We have a long history of acquiring premises for clients. We ensure that premises are acquired in the shortest possible timeframe, on the best terms, with pitfalls avoided and risk minimalised.
- Rapid access to all relevant agents and properties currently on the market.
- Dealing with all aspects of the search in order to leave you to concentrate on your business.
- Accessing off market situations.
- Collating of relevant cost information and shortlisting the most suitable opportunities.
- Market advice on likely terms achievable and submission of offers.
- Negotiation with lessors and vendors to obtain the very best terms.
- General advice on due diligence what questions to ask, what should be checked and what other advice should be sought such as building surveys, services investigations and planning.
- Good contacts with specialist property lenders, brokers, solicitors and accountants.